Off the coasts of Japan, and deep in the Pacific Ocean there is said to exist a race of giant aquatic humanoids. These so called ocean-dwelling creatures are called “Ningen”, which translates to “human”. They were first spotted by Whalers who grabbed a few grainy photographs of the alleged creatures and the legend took off from there.
The Ningen are often described as large, whalelike, and blubbery – and are reported to share some very similar anatomical features with humans. They are also said to be very docile and not aggressive with humans at all.
Not much is known about these Ningen, as they are most likely a myth, but there are some additional resources and videos about them which are worth your time if the topic interests you.
First, the video:
And the Wikipedia link with more information:
Free Paranormal Newsletter:
Want to stay updated on paranormal news stories as they happen? Get exclusive updates and special news sent right to your email. Sign up, it's free!
- Sea Creature Carcass Washes Ashore in New Zealand
- Bigfoot Speaks? Shocking Rare Audio Recording from Ontario.
- Pygmies Sighted in Way Kambas National Park in Jakarta
- UFO Filmed At Night in Virginia
- Cigar Shaped UFO over Silsbee Texas
- Triangle UFO Filmed From NASA Spacecraft
- Peter Lindberg Discusses the Baltic Sea Anamoly
- The Bigfoot Whisperer – Bigfoot Mating Calls
- NASA Releases New Pictures of Mars
- Ghost Walking Down Stairs in Japan
- Reader Story: The Phantom of Red Lady Bridge
- Unsolved Mysteries: Men in Black Exposed
- Goblin Sighting in Southwest Missouri?
- Baltic Sea UFO Disables Electronic Equipment – Special Update
- The Strange Hopkins MIB (Men in Black) Case
- Area 51
- bizarre news
- Black Eyed People
- Haunted House
- Lake Monsters
- Men In Black (MIB)
- Mind Power
- Product Reviews
- Sea Creatures
- Shadow People
- Site News
- Time Travel